UK - Spain bilateral event for Nanotechnologies & Advanced Materials
In collaboration with the Science and Innovation Network, BEIS, Innovate UK, CDTI, Tecnalia, and Cambridge Nanomaterials Technology Ltd, the Enterprise Europe Network invites you to participate in a two-day partnering event on Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials.
The main aim of the event is to foster cooperative partnerships in order to build prospective collaborative R&D project consortia for EU and nationally funded programmes such as Horizon 2020. However the event will also provide a platform for commercial and technological B2B partnerships as well as for R&D collaborations. The event is open to SMEs, larger companies, technology centres and research organisations.
The two-day event will include:
- 5 min Elevator Pitches: 12 participants will be given the possibility of presenting their innovative technology to the audience. Please contact your local Enterprise Europe Network representative if you wish to apply to give a pitch.
- Bilateral meetings: B2B meetings will be organised through this dedicated website.
- Proposal writing workshop
- Reception and Networking Dinner.
- Panel discussions to explore opportunities for UK : Spain bilateral cooperation
If you are trying to grow your business overseas or if you are looking to lead or participate in collaborative R&D projects this event will give you access to business opportunities with like-minded companies and research organisations
- Showcase your most favourable projects, products & services.
- Find new business and project partners.
- Establish cross-border contacts for collaborative R&D
We can arrange up to 10 meetings on your behalf with prospective business partners. Your organisation profile will feature at the dedicated website for the event. Please note that the deadline for meeting requests is 10th May 2018.
The event is open to businesses, research organisations and universities that are active in the development or application of nano technologies and advanced materials. Please express your interest in participating by submitting a registration through this site. Your registration will be reviewed by the organising team who will contact you to confirm whether or not you have been allocated a place. Places are limited and may be restricted to one participant per organisation in the first instance.
NB: Please note that participation in the panel discussions on May 16th has now been extended to 80 delegates (40 UK + 40 Spain). Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
NB: The agenda is subject to small last minute changes.